The Royal Mail has by now nearly finished distributing the Plaid Cymru newspaper Ceredigion Ar Waith - Ceredigion Action. The newspaper describes the work being done by Plaid Cymru in helping the residents of Ceredigion deal with a poor economic outlook.
The newspaper has stories on
- Supporting families during hard winters and tough economic times
- A vet school for Wales
- Fighting child poverty
- Plaid minister announces massive housing grant
- A demand for more frequent rail service
- Listening to local fishermen and the problem with scallop dredgers, and
- Liberal Democrat disarray in supporting affordable housing.