Gwefan Ymgyrch / Campaign Website

Ydych chi wedi ymweld รข gwefan yr ymgyrch eto?

Have you visited the campaign website yet?


http://www.penrijames.com/



Sunday 21 December 2008

Sane Friday

'Mad Friday' (the last Friday before Christmas to the uninitiated!) is a traditional day of merriment and over indulgence in all towns and cities across Wales. I have never been part of an organisation which had a party on this day, so I can't comment on how well or how bad the behaviour has been. Anecdotal evidence from the police seems to suggest that it can be pretty bad. However, this Friday has a different tradition for me, a tradition which I look forward to every year, the annual Penweddig School Christmas Service. Having children at the school for the past 8 years and having being a Governor for over 10 years, this is my 'sane Friday' tradition. As with previous years, I wasn't disappointed by the thoughtful contributions always to a high standard.

No comments: